Friday, March 1, 2013

Reflecting on Learning

I can't believe that this incredible journey is so close. I continue to rise to the challenge of working with children in the early childhood setting and their families. I want to become an advocate for early childhood education by presenting at workshops, conferences, and community events.  Making sure that all families and all children have equality and respect are two areas that should be modeled and revisited several times. There are ways to demonstrate how and with compassion and caring adults in this field. I hope to look into different fields as well to see where I can best share my passion with others.

To my colleagues who have shared and inspired me and all of us in the classes: THANK YOU for all you have shared and for the ideas that became a reality for us. I wish you much success in our last class and throughout your future endeavors!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! You and the other early childhood professionals have made learning a fun and meaningful experience. Keep up the great work with the students and families that you are serving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, I have really enjoyed working with you all. I feel that we have learned a lot from each other and I pray that all of your educational endeavors come to pass.

    THanks for everything,

    Erica Hines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lori

    I enjoyed your posts and comments. I also would like to thank you for all the positive feedback that you have shown me. I wish you continued sucess!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete